Little Nippers Club - Puppies
A Complete Healthcare Programme for Puppies
Complete vaccination course.
Training and advice sessions.
Up to seven full health checks.
Discounts off pet food and worm/parasite treatments
Opportunity to join in with an exciting and fun series of Puppy Parties.
Covers the first nine months of life
Regular weight checks.
The weight of puppies is monitored throughout the programme ensuring satisfactory growth targets are achieved.
Education sessions include the latest knowledge on:
- House training - get off to a good start.
- Feeding - to ensure your dog's nutritional requirements are met.
- Parasite control - important for both dogs and people!
- Socialisation - to help to avoid behavioural problems later in life.
- Pet Health Insurance - to protect you from unexpected expense.
- Grooming - techniques and available products.
- Obedience training - when to start, where to go.
- Feeding and weight control as your pet grows older.
- Dental care - looking after your dog's teeth.
- Microchipping - the benefits.
- Neutering and contraception - the pros and cons.
- Pet travel Scheme - how you can take your pet on holiday abroad.
- Boarding kennels - if he has to remain at home.
- Adult feeding and weight control.
- Any unanswered questions you may have.
A series of evening puppy socialisation classes run by trained veterinary nurses offering advice on all aspects of puppy care. An opportunity for your puppy to learn how to behave with other dogs.