Little Nippers Club - Bunnies
A Complete Healthcare Programme for Young Rabbits
Complete vaccination course.
Up to five full health checks.
Discounts off pet food and parasite treatments
Covers the first six months of life
Regular weight checks.
The weight of young rabbits is monitored throughout the programme to ensure that satisfactory growth targets are being achieved.
Education sessions including
- Life-style options - a hutch or a house rabbit.
- Feeding - to ensure your rabbit's nutritional requirements are met.
- Parasite control - learn about the dangers.
- Socialisation and house training - for an ideal relationship.
- Vaccination - what is required and why.
- Pet Health Insurance - to protect you from unexpected expense.
- Grooming - techniques and available products.
- Feeding and weight control as your pet grows older.
- Dental care - looking after your rabbit's teeth.
- Microchipping - the benefits.
- Neutering and contraception - the pros and cons.
- Boarding - for when you are away.
- Any unanswered questions you may have.
Pre-op and post op health checks when you rabbit has its neutering operation.